You know that perfect snow day that I was raving about?
Well it didn't turn out as I expected.
The kids were invited to go snowboarding with some friends and I thought I'd be nice and drop them off at their friend's house. It was the least I could do since George was taking both my kiddos. All was good. I dropped them off and was just out of their driveway when I must have hit a rut and the next thing I know my car is pulled over to the side and gets stuck in a ditch!
UGH!!! I try my best to get out before George and the kids see me.
NOPE! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
The kids and George pull up next to me see my predicament and all get out and try to help me by pushing my massively huge SUV. This made me very NERVOUS! What if something went wrong and I ran over someone. After a few attempts and lots of tire spinning I sent them on their way to go have fun!
I called AAA and waited with my good friend and her other son
who walked out to meet me and keep me company.
After many attempts the huge tow truck was able to pull me out and off I went.
Amazingly enough not a dent, scratch or any evidence that I was practically sideways in a ditch.
Well I guess the impacted snow in my wheel wells and inbetween the door were a bit of an indication. Seriously so grateful for the help from the AAA driver and from my guardian angel.
Nothing was hurt, but my pride. It's good to be humbled sometimes...




No comments:
Post a Comment