Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rain rain GO AWAY!

It's July and we haven't even been to the beach yet! 
June of 2013 has been the 3rd rainiest on record. BLAH!!! 
Yesterday I was feeling extremely trapped inside the house!
 It's summer! 
We should be at the beach, Six Flags, going for hikes, stuff outside! Thankfully we don't have to travel to the pool so that has been an option between storms, but the kids are starting to tire of that.  So what is there to do when you have on the threat of rain/thunder storms for days on end? 
Papa Gino's for lunch and then candlepin BOWLING!

See that MOMM name? Well it actually says Mommy Trueman who might I say schooled them in how it's done in the second game! (we won't talk about the 1st game...)
The kids cracked me up! It would show the MPH on the screen of the ball. They were going as fast as they could and then as S L O W... 

After 2 games it was off to the arcade
Xander won this pillow pet. 

 Thankfully Alyssa won something too. 
Niko and Collin used their tickets to buy a barbie doll. 
Their intention was to set it on fire. I told them NOT at my house! So they got out the paintball guns and blew her head off. Silly boys! Should I be disturbed that they want to shoot her? 
Nah, boys will be boys! 

1 comment:

LL said...

love that you beat the kids!
HA!!!