We got about 30ish inches of snow from the blizzard.
It really was just a big snow storm. Not really a major event in our lives.
We never lost power, got lots of snow and were able to be home with no where to go since there was a driving ban from 4pm on Friday to 4pm on Saturday.
The view from my kitchen window.
By the time it stopped snowing the snow was to the top of the pool gate.
The kids had a blast going in and out and in and out...
As far as blizzards go I would call this one an easy time! It's probably because Paul was in town. Nothing major happens until he leaves... I think he plans it that way!


1 comment:
I agree!!!
I loved this blizzard. We kept power. No where to go. And the family all home together. With lots of snow to play in.
AWESOME!
Post a Comment