Every year we make a bunch of appetizers, drink soda and put a blanket on the floor in the living room and have a superbowl picnic. We usually don't care who wins since it has been forever since the Cowboys have made it to the Super Bowl... We are just glad that the Patriots aren't in it or if they are we hope that they loose so we don't have to hear all the crap about how wonderful they are-
blah blah blah.
This year Alyssa did the decorations-
In addition to the pigs n' a blanket, nachos, chicken nuggets etc. I thought it would be good to have something a little healthy. I kept seeing these recipes on Pinterest for black bean cakes and the night before Super Bowl I came across one for cookies. I thought I'd give it a go. The only one in on the scoop was Alyssa since she wanted to help me make everything. They only thing we told the boys was that they have a "healthy" ingredient. It worked out perfectly because Xander wanted everyone to try them at the same time.
One Two Three- EAT!
OH do I wish I had my camera for the look of Paul's face. SO funny! Don't believe the hype!
They were NASTY! 4/4 extremely disliked them. I love black beans, but even I thought they were pretty bad!!! There's a place for black beans, but definitely NOT in cookies! At least all of the appetizers were good! I had black beans on my nachos (where they belong) and they were delish!
1 comment:
SO FUNNY!
(i can only imagine Pauls face)
Post a Comment