On Sunday Xander had the opportunity to receive the priesthood from his Uncle David. It was a really special day filled with gratitude, love, family and tears.
My parent's best friends were out on vacation. It coincided perfectly.
I asked Pat if he would be a part of the circle and stand in for my dad.
I could feel my dad's presence very strongly there that day.
As I looked around in sacrament meeting I was overcome with gratitude for my family as well as
my ward family. It takes a village and I certainly could never do it alone!
I am so glad that I don't have to!
I am so glad that I don't have to!


1 comment:
Your testimony made me cry and now looking at your pictures makes me teary again. What a special day for you and your family. I'm certain your dad was right there with you guys, so proud.
Love you!
Post a Comment