The kids had another day off of school (only 2 1/2 days of school total for the week) so I told them that Friday would be the perfect day to have a little birthday party. They could each invite 5 friends to join them for ice cream cake and then venturing off to the movies to see Hotel Transylvania.
I threw out the #2 last week so I had to use other numbers to add up to 12. All the kids got it.
The girls- Alyssa, Laney and Emma
The boys- Ty, Shawn, Xander, Aidan, Paul, Collin, Jordie, Jake and Niko (siblings are always welcome that's why there are so many boys!)
Hotel Transylvania was a VERY CUTE MOVIE!!! I highly recommend it!
Everyone- boys, girls and parents enjoyed it!
The silly boys
and poor sleepy Paul.
He got up at 4:30 that morning to make it back from Virginia in time.
The cute girls!
And the two best moms and friends anyone could ever ask for!
Jen and Kel are my "village people!"
There is no way we could ever do all that we do with sports,
birthday parties, exercising and LIFE and remain sane without each other!

No comments:
Post a Comment