For months- LITERALLY- months we have been trying to get our 8 1/2 year old dishwasher to look clean inside. We've done several runs with vinegar, scrubbed it with CLR, sprayed it with various cleaners and climbed all the way in to scrub it more! Nothing every really worked. We even looked online to see how much it would be to replace some of the parts because they were just looking- well nasty! They were clean but the limescale and "rust like" appearance on the plastic made it look dull, reddish brown and grungy. I had resorted to it looking this way because I have spent WAY too much time scrubbing and trying to clean it. Then today while Paul was at good ol' Home Depot he passed an endcap with this product on it-
Seriously you MUST buy this! It is amazing! We followed the directions, put in the cleaner, left for a soccer game and came back to THIS-
It looks BRAND SPANKING NEW!!!
I wish I had taken before pictures. I had just resigned myself to the fact that that is what it was always going to look like and didn't have much hope in the results. Thankfully I was WRONG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you go
here it will give you a 75cent off coupon. I already printed 2 out so I can stock up! I am never going back to a nasty, grungy looking dishwasher again!
3 comments:
cool,
you my friend are leagues ahead of me on the topic of cleanliness, I don't think I've ever even THOUGHT of cleaning my dishwasher, but now, I'll never look at it the same!
Is this like a commercial you should seriously talk to them about being a info person!!! LOL!!!
SOLD!!!
Post a Comment