Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!


The kids were hoping and praying for a snow day and they got it! With 20 plus inches of snow it was great to be home safe and sound where the kids could come and go all day long!
First on the agenda was building a snow fort!

Our snow plow guy (whom we LOVE) makes these huge mounds and packs it in. Perfect for tunneling through!

The view from my perch inside is nice and cozy! 
 Umm! Excuse me! A little privacy please! What’s a dog to do when the snow is almost shoulder height?! Pee on the deck! Do you blame her? 
 So grateful Paul was home to do the snow blowing!
 And shoveling! The snow is higher than Lola!

2 comments:

LL said...

BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Leah said...

Oh how I wish I was young so I could completely enjoy snow! Looks like it was a great day!