Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring General Conference (4-6-2014)

I love General Conference weekends!
This year before the Sunday morning session we went on a family walk. On our walk Xander found a chair that had barely been used and was set by the curb with a "free" sign. I have met the people on one of my runs in the past so I said he could keep it as long as 1. it didn't smell and 2. he didn't mind schleping it the 1/2 mile home. Well you know how that goes?!
 Mom schleping the cushion part and Xander carrying the metal frame. Hmmm? Not quite equal. Paul wanted no part of it all! He didn't even want him to have the chair! 

We dubbed it the conference chair! 

To go along with the great conference talks and quotes!

which I got from this great website and spiritually speaking
and used as part of my Easter gifts for the ladies I visit teach-
I love conference and I especially love cute quotes and reminders!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

What a cute idea! You are so thoughtful!!