Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Christmas Day 2013

And the stocking were placed "in front of the chimney" with care 
because they were so darn heavy,  filled with candy, and chips and goodies galore!

~The calm before the storm~

 Okay so this one is mine. 
I'll just sit by it and wait patiently until you give me my bone!

The obligatory shot on the stairs.  I'm so glad they still humor me.

"Got my Christmas sock."
 We have enough stockings, but it is tradition now!

Ah, thank you! I've been waiting for this since last night!

Paul gets his fill of English food- 
some yummy and some DIS GUS TING!

We will definitely be able to spot you in a crowd Xander!

As more and more presents are opended Alyssa wears more and more items.


And now it's over and I can breathe a sigh of relief. Everyone is happy and loved their presents. Thankfully I have 364 more days until next Christmas! 

No comments: