It's always such a joyous occasion taking our annual family Christmas photo-
NOT!!!!
Okay so it may not be the most fun, but at least the kids and Paul are mostly cooperative...
Xander is pushing her off the rock...
The boys are punching each other. They think THAT is fun!??
Remember I said mostly, but these actually turn out to be my favorites because they show the true nature of the photo shot! Plus these crack me up!
Wish I could say that Lola was cooperative! She did jump up on the rock although she wouldn't look at the camera. But hey, at least she made it in this year!
I had to crop out the EXTRA hands on Lola. It looks like she is being hugged by an octopus!
101 pictures later and we have a Christmas card, a few good shots and lots of silly memories!

No comments:
Post a Comment