Now that the Christmas cards are in the mail I can share the photos I took of the kids.
They always whine and complain about taking Christmas pictures- even Paul and the dog hate it! SO I have to get creative, seize a good hair day and yes, sometimes even resort to bribery!
I love fall and the fall colors,
but like my Christmas cards to be more in keeping with the season.
but like my Christmas cards to be more in keeping with the season.
Thankfully this was the first shot of 5 and turned out great. Xander REALLY does not like to pose for photos. I also love how with b&w you capture the person and not the scenery!
Thankfully my girls don't mind posing for pictures!
A few relatively painless shots and a whole lot of cropping and figuring out how to use Zazzle's completely NON USER FRIENDLY photo editing software and this is what I came up with-
The quality came out great, but didn't scan so swell because of the shine on the paper.
Next year I need to preview LAST year's card or letter BEFORE I hit send. I didn't realize until I had already received my cards that I had used this quote LAST year too. Evidently I really like it!




No comments:
Post a Comment