I have another recipe that I love! My family always says when I make something different, "Pinterest Mom?" Although they say it wrong and say "pin interest". Whatever way it is pronounced I have gotten some really great recipes off the pin board. But amazingly enough I got the this recipe out of the newspaper!
Dutch pancakes~ these remind me of a cross between popovers and crepes! WE all loved them. I made them two days in a row. Talk about SUPER EASY you dump all the ingredients into the blender! Doesn't get much easier than that! Not only easy but
SUPER YUMMY too!
It is big and poufy when it first comes out of the oven
Then it collapses in on itself
Top it off with fruit or syrup or even plain and ENJOY!
DUTCH PANCAKE
2 tablespoons butter, softened (I just used cooking spray)
6 large eggs
1 cup low-fat milk
2⁄3 cup flour
1⁄3 cup sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 425 F. In a 13 x 9-inch pan, evenly spread butter (or cooking spray) over bottom and sides. In a blender, blend eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth. Pour batter into baking dish; bake until pancake is golden brown and puffy, 20 minutes. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 portions
No comments:
Post a Comment