I have had fabric that I bought way back when on a girl's trip to NYC.
Actually since 6/19/2010. I found the recipt. I know pathetic!
Right after I painted the dining room I found some fabric that I fell in love with. Hey maybe someone would take pity on me and help me make curtains?! So I ordered it.
The fact is that I don't sew, but I thought hey how hard can it be? So the day after Thanksgiving -this year 2011- I borrowed my sister's sewing machine.
AND........
it sat in the corner of my dining room collecting dust until today.
I asked Paul if he would help me figure it out so that we could get the curtains done before family and friend come tomorrow.
The results- PERFECT!
Well not only did we get the curtains done we also made 2 pillows, fixed my scripture case cover and another pillow (I may have ripped the tag out of and split the bottom).
At one point I had 2 men working on the pillows! Yes, one is a cop. Our friend John came to pick up the kids. He was teaching Paul all about how to make pillows! I love that men sew!
Paul was worried that he'd have to turn his man card in for sewing!
No way! I told him men who sew are HOT!
I am thinking we make a great team! I pin and iron and HE SEWS!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!
love the look of it all and love that Paul sews.
Looks GREAt!!
Post a Comment