

these two little miracles were born. The best (and most exhausting) day of my life.
Fast forward 11 years later...
We surprised the kids with cell phones for their birthday. We set the alarm and put them next to their bed. It was so much fun waiting in our room for them to come in!! When they ran in with phones in hand they said:
Xander- "It scared the crap out of me!" (yup! he's my son)
Alyssa- "I woke up early and saw the phone and thought that Grandma Barbara left hers here,
but I was hoping..."
They love their new phones. I can't believe they are old enough to be embarking on this new phase in life! Today as I was cleaning out the storage area I found an album with the pictures of the day they were born. My sweet little loves.
Thankfully they still are my sweet not so little loves! Even if they aren't impressed about holding up two fingers for 11.
Of course they had to get new cases so that we all can tell which phone is which!



3 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen their baby pictures. How much did they weigh? I want to see more pictures.
So sweet!
I remember when they turned EIGHT!
time goes too fast--
and they are such great kids!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the two of them.
XO
Crazy how fast time goes by! They are such good kids! Happy Birthday:)
happy birthday x 2!!
Post a Comment