if you don't have time to look at the book here are my favorite pictures from our vacation- I'll try and only do the top 10 or maybe 20...
Friday, September 16, 2011
Atlantis Vacation
We went to Paradise Island, New Providence Bahamas for our 20th wedding anniversary. I never have posted pictures on my blog about it because I was working hard on a picture book for it. I finally finished the book a few days ago! It turned out to be 90 pages! WOW! Considering that we took well over 800 pictures it was hard to condense it down but I did- well to 250 plus of my favorite pictures. Here is a link to the book: Paradise Island Adventure
if you don't have time to look at the book here are my favorite pictures from our vacation- I'll try and only do the top 10 or maybe 20...

if you don't have time to look at the book here are my favorite pictures from our vacation- I'll try and only do the top 10 or maybe 20...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment