Wednesday, June 8, 2011

These two crackpots make me LAUGH! 

We picked out "yard" shoes because I am so tired of their tennis shoes being soaking wet and STINKING to high heaven! (Our yard has water issues and we have puddles that the kids happily stomp through.) Seriously, one time I was sitting at my desk and wondering what the horrible smell was. I even went so far as to smell my own feet just to make sure it wasn't me. I found the nasty culprit later on after investigating on my hands and knees. Alyssa had crammed wet nasty socks under my desk. These wet nasty socks came from her wet nasty shoes which if they could walk on their own based on smell would have. So wish me luck! I am banning wet nasty shoes and going for the bright rubber kind! At least I can spot them for acres!

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE the shoes! Everyone needs a great pair of 'outside' shoes! By the way, I really like your blog background!

LL said...

Hilarious!
Hope it helps. Stinky shoes are the WORST!