Can I tell you how much my husband rocks?! Look at this floor!
The above it probably the most acurate of the color.
The shadows really make it look different in each photo.
He did an amazing job. It took him 2 days due to all of the angles and cuts that he needed to make in the mud room. I really love it! I never thought wood laminate could ever look this good! And when Lola came in with wet, muddy paws today I just wiped it up. So simple!
I have been slowly working on the doors. Really life gets in the way. Who needs laundry, food and to go to the ortho etc... when there is painting to be done? So a few hours a day and I am getting there. I have found the second coat to be SO much more rewarding than the first! And the reason they call them glass panes are because they are a PAIN in the neck (literally) to paint around! At least they still had the plastic covering on them so I don't have to be so acurate!
Tomorrow I will start on the trim. I need to have it all done before Paul gets home on Friday so that we can start on the ceiling and then the walls! UGH! I know it will be so worth it though. :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment