Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winter break away!

We went to North Conway, New Hampshire for the last few days of winter break. It was so nice to get away. February has been a LONG month- injuries, illnesses, cold weather and way too much snow!

The hotel loves dogs and has a waterslide. What more could you ask for?

 Cranmore Mountain
 Up, up and away!
 That's my boy!
 You go girl!
 Hey! You can teach an old dog new tricks! 
Great job honey!

 The mountain coaster
 View from the top
 Fireworks on the mountain
When can we go back?

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Looks like FUN! Glad you were able to get away.

LL said...

I AM JEALOUS!
WHat a FUN trip!!! I need more info on all those places looks like a BLAST.
Glad you guys could get away and have fun. Welcome home!

Swimmingmom said...

Looks like a great trip! Lots to do up there. So jealous; I haven't skied in years :-(