This year we attempted our annual Christmas family photo on Thanksgiving morning and then again in the afternoon.
Here are the not so "picture perfect" results
Lola wanted nothing to do with the pictures!
And it didn't help that I looked down!
Let's try this inside...well maybe NOT!
Okay how about on my sister's porch?
Lola over here!
This one is my favorite of the boys! Too bad Alyssa was looking down.
So we didn't get one great picture, but we had MANY
merry moments laughing our way through attempts!
Instead of trying for a third time I decided to make everyone's lives easier and crop their best photos and place them in single pictures that make up
a "family photo" all together!


4 comments:
Cute!!
I love love love love it!
It's PERFECT!
The shots all made me laugh, and feel your pain! GOOD STUFF!
Love ALL the pictures!!! Great looking family!
LOve that last one! So funny. It can be such an ordeal sometimes!
Post a Comment