Friday, November 5, 2010

My new little friend

Paul got a new little gadget. 

He won this ipad in a contest at work. I tried to convince him to wait and give it to the kids for Christmas. Yah, like that was gonna happen! He was just as excited about it as they were.
He downloaded a new app and I am in love with this cute little guy! 

He cracks me up! You can type words and he will say it out loud, he copies what you say, when you laugh and you can pet him and he responds with a sweet little gesture. 
Too much fun!

2 comments:

LL said...

weird. Doesn't Paul know what I want for Christmas?!?? :-)
Make sure my Best Friend Paul knows that I'm planning a gift exchange between our two families.

Anonymous said...

I am reading your blog on my iPad right now...it is very cool, I can understand why Paul couldn't wait to give it to the kids